New Team Members in 2022
2022 has been a very busy year for our business. A big rebrand to 8wave, re-entering the New Zealand Market, and the addition of numerous new staff members all across Australia and New Zealand. 8wave has grown significantly in management, sales, and service.
New management team members
- Forrester Leahey: Sales Director Australia and New Zealand
- Deane Jessep: Chief Technology Officer and New Zealand Country Manager
- Claire Leahey: Finance Manager Australia and New Zealand
Forrester has joined us as the Sales Director responsible for our growth in sales and account management. Forrester has 25 years experience in sales and sales management having spent time at Fuji Xerox, CSG, Upstream, Canon, and Ricoh.
Forrester brings deep experience in management and direction with large portions of his career in senior leadership, ownership, and general management roles.
If you are interested in a high performance sales role, give us a call, Forrester is a great manager to work for.
Deane has joined us as Chief Technology Officer and NZ Sales Manager responsible for both our technology service lines and management of the growing New Zealand Presence. He has come to us from the position of ANZ Channel and Alliances Manager for one of our key vendor’s 8×8.
Deane has worked in the enterprise Unified Communications, Contact Centre, and video markets for 20+ years; he has held senior executive, leadership, and delivery positions.
Deane’s positions have been in both specialised managed service providers he founded, and vendor leadership roles with Huawei, Polycom, and 8×8. Deane brings strong technology leadership alongside a channel and customer first mindset.
If you want to partner with 8wave as a vendor or join our growing New Zealand team, give us a call, Deane would love to chat.
Claire has joined the team in the role of Finance Manager. Claire is a CPA-qualified Finance Executive and has worked for both private and public sector organisations.
Claire has over 20 years of comprehensive experience in financial management, accounting, analysis and business operations. She also holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Canterbury University NZ, and is a member of CPA Australia.
Growth across the rest of the business
Customer Relationship Team
- Five new business solutions managers in Sydney
- One new business solutions manager in Perth
- One new business solutions manager in Brisbane
- Two new business solutions managers in New Zealand
Technical, Service, and Support
- Seven Technical Support Engineers in Sydney
- One Technical Support Engineer in Melbourne
- One Technical Support Engineer in Brisbane
- Two Technical Support Engineers in New Zealand
- Client Solutions Specialist in Sydney
- Client Support Administrator in Sydney
- Procurement Manager in Sydney
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager in Sydney
- Chief Technology Officer in New Zealand
- Chief Operations Officer in Sydney